Love Quotes to show your love

 Love Quotes to show your love 

Written by quotesking15


If anyone understands, let me say one thing

Love is success, not sin

-Faraq Gorakhpuri

You get angry at love

I love anger

-Amir Minai

 
What will I do if I fail in love?

I can't do anything else

-Ghulam Muhammad Qasir

  
I remembered the reason for the heartbeat

That wet memory is now remembered

-Nasir Kazmi

  
One word of love is this myth

If the heart of the lover spreads, then it is time
-Md. Ajamad


PREFERRED KEYWORDS:-

valentines day messages

happy valentines day my love

valentine week promise day quotes

valentine messages for boyfriend

valentines day quotes for him

valentine messages for girlfriend

valentines day quotes for husband

valentines day quotes for friends

valentines day quotes for wife

happy valentine day quotes

valentine day messages love

valentines day quotes for her

valentine sayings

valentines day sayings

valentines messages for her

valentine messages for husband

valentines quotes for him

valentine wishes for husband

valentines day quotes for family

sweet valentine messages

valentine wishes for boyfriend

valentine week rose day quotes

best valentine quotes

Post a Comment

0 Comments