Love Quotes for your beloved person



Love Quotes for your beloved person


 

 You are just like water who keeps me hydrated

 

 I don't know why but your presence keeps me happy

 

I had to take it, I was lucky to have it


He went as far as he could


Whenever my name comes up with your name


Find out why people burn in the name of Murray


 

The downcast look is unsettling or not


Whether there is love in the heart or not


 

I have no regrets


You fell in love with someone


Preferred keywords:


love quotes for him

self love quotes

love quotes for her

i love you quotes

cute quotes

valentines day quotes

romantic quotes

couple quotes

love quotes in hindi

love yourself quotes

true love quotes

miss you quotes

sad love quotes

heart touching quotes

husband quotes

romantic love quotes

love quotes in english

best love quotes

sad quotes in hindi

love failure quotes

short love quotes

love captions

breakup status

good morning love quotes

happy birthday wishes for lover


Post a Comment

0 Comments