30 + Deep Feeling Quotes

 Deep Feeling Quotes ❤️

1-I know I am not good I always talk to you rudely I always shout on you for small mistakes but believe me I love you so much and never leave your hand in any condition.


30 + Deep Feeling Quotes



2-Whenever I was suffering from any pain your image come before me and give me strength.



3-Pages are white ink is blue I love you so much and it is absolutely true.



4-I can look your pictures for hours without blinking my eyes.


5-Whenever my phone vibrates or any notification came I hope it was from you.



6-Whenever I say you that I don't want to talk to you now and I will call you later,At that timeI want that you just say stop and tell me what is going on please tell me and you have to say me otherwise I will beat you.




7-Sometimes I cry and start missing you a lot and yeah it hurts a lot.




8-My best moments are with you and without you I can't imagine any moment of my life.



9-Sometimes small fight with our love once is nice because it increases understanding level between them and they start loving each other more.



10-Karma says the thing you will give to the nature will be returned by the nature so keep loving your love .


11-      For your love

 Whom did you respect?


11-    Come to me anyway

 That moment to come and life to go


13-The world has been searching for your existence

 We made your idea the world



14-  I fell in love with enemies

As they went to test their own



15-Someone asks me the price of my life

 I miss your smile




16-  Such drunkards in your love

 Abandoned rosary beady


17- Teacher of love, you told the truth, I am very incompetent

One person has not been able to adopt for a long time


18-So don't keep loyalty to anyone

 People forget all the mistakes for one mistake



19 -I wrote on the door of the heart, it is forbidden to enter

Ishq smiled and said sorry I am blind


20 -When someone asks where in the world is love

 I smile and I miss my mother


 21-  I love you, not your character

Otherwise, beautiful people sell in the bazaar


22-Some people go down so much in their heart

 Take them out of your heart and you will die


23-He loves to beg for love

 I insist that demand is not my principle

 

24- I can see everything in his eyes

 Sadly, he never saw himself in those eyes


25-  Scattered existence, broken dreams, burning loneliness

What a beautiful gift this love give

~~~

26- A secret is wrapped around my heart

 The person who doesn't even have mine


27- This tradition of love is also strange

 There is no gain, there is no loss


28-Beyond the stars, there are others

 There are more tests of love now


29-We don't like your name

If someone is like you, let the name be like you


30 -The beginning of love is what makes a child cry.

 

Preferred keywords:

deep sadness quotes,Love Quotes,Beautiful life quotes,deep feeling Quotes,deep feelings quotes,deep seated resentment,deep in the feels, 

Post a Comment

0 Comments