Top 10 Best quotes on self love | King quotes

10 Best Quotes on self love .....                            | King quotes.

It's insane how quickly you can outgrow some people.      --(Malanda jean-claude)
                                                


You, yourself as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.....

 

                             
Self love has very little to do with how you feel about your outer self.Its about accepting all of yourself..               --( Tyra Banks).             
 
"This life is mine alone. So I have stopped asking people for directions to places they've never been."                  --( Glennon Doyle).                             
"Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-re than you! Shout loud,'I am lucky to be what I am!...." 
I love, who I've Been, But I really love who I'm becoming .                        --( Dulce Ruby).   

      
Regardless of how anyone else feels about me, I am going to choose to be happy & completely love myself today...


You're a work of art. Not everyone will understand you. But the ones who do, will never forget about you... 



 "If you're searching for that one person who will change your life , look in the mirror...."  

Post a Comment

0 Comments